This episode is part 1 in a three-part series capturing a roundtable discussion of dispersed team issues held at the Ruby DCamp 2010 unconference in northern Virginia.
- The Ruby DCamp website
- Trevor Lalish-Menagh is @trevmex on Twitter and blogs at http://trevmex.com/
- Nick Gauthier of SmartLogic Solutions is @ngauthier on Twitter
- Chris Strom is @eee_c on Twitter and blogs at http://japhr.blogspot.com/
- Camille Bell doesn’t have a Twitter account that I could find, but perhaps she will correct me.
- Jim Gay of Saturn Flyer is @saturnflyer on Twitter
- Brian Glusman of ENJYN is @bglusman on Twitter
- Apologies to any other participants whose info I wasn’t able to hunt down – please comment or email me and I’ll update this post!